how easy are those to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so im buying my mum a mp3 player for her birthday,im just wondering how easy Creative Zen Vision:M 30gb MP3/Video Player are to use.do they come with an itune's based software or is it more like a plug in to your computer and your computer read's it as a Creative Zen Vision:M 30gb MP3/Video Player and than give's you the option of just puting music in it.thanks in advanced

Get a Zune. Love my 30GB model. Only a Gen 1 model but is updated to use he current features of the models that are out now.

Yeh ^^

Zune's are better than iPod's sound quality wise too, and the supplied 'phones are good as far as supplied earphones go.

I think the file transfer system is good too, but im sure Mak can give you more details on this.

Try eBay or something then. Can get a good Zune for cheap. I know someone who had their Zune dunked in coffee and still worked after it dried. These things are manly.

I told you so. - TheTechArea.com

There is a link to where he brags about it. I would highly consider trying to find a Zune so where.

But if not then Creative Zen are a bit tricky. They dont like WMP11 at all. I would go with SanDisk over a Creative.

Try eBay or something then. Can get a good Zune for cheap. I know someone who had their Zune dunked in coffee and still worked after it dried. These things are manly.

I told you so. - TheTechArea.com

There is a link to where he brags about it. I would highly consider trying to find a Zune so where.

But if not then Creative Zen are a bit tricky. They dont like WMP11 at all. I would go with SanDisk over a Creative.

would this one be any good.Sandisk Sansa E250 MP3 Player - 2GB - Factory Refurbished.also how many song's would a 2gig hold??

It would be decent. But we cant really tell you how many songs it will hold. Cause that all depends on teh bit rate of each MPs, the length of the song and so on. Rough estimate would be roughly 500 songs. Approximation's based on 4 minute songs at 128kbps MP3, 64 kbps WMA.

that is jsut a estimate. If you have MP3's at a higher bitrate and longer than that they would be less songs it could hold.

It would be decent. But we cant really tell you how many songs it will hold. Cause that all depends on teh bit rate of each MPs, the length of the song and so on. Rough estimate would be roughly 500 songs. Approximation's based on 4 minute songs at 128kbps MP3, 64 kbps WMA.

that is jsut a estimate. If you have MP3's at a higher bitrate and longer than that they would be less songs it could hold.

the song's wouldent be too long they probably range from 3 to 5 min's.im not sure about there bit rate.i'll try and find out.

ok they seem to be all 55 byte's in size,im not sure what there bit rate is though,i couldent find it.

I actually have that same Sandisk E250 and its pretty good, its expandable through micro-sd so you can add a couple more gb if you really need them.

And its drag and drop to put music on it, no need to use any software although there is software for it, the main one is the drag and drop video converter. Oh, and it has a Fm Tuner on it as well which is decent too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom