a three hundred dollar paperweight

Status
Not open for further replies.
hrmm... you were very careful flashing your bios naga!!! must not have read up enough and was too excited just to get it done!! shame on you.. when i flashed my 2900pro i read so much...

I don't think so. The BIOS itself on graphics cards doesn't do much in the way of 3d performance. The only reason to change the BIOS is too do things like unlock features and change voltages for a better OC.

itsa good thing i didnt have my money last week :D

lol INDEED. exactly my thoughts.
ha ha nos no kiddin i was like, "75*C? this thing needs the fan fix, and PRONTO!"
what an idiot.
i should have been more concerened with turning off the hardware detection of 08...it caused me h-e-double hockey sticks trying to re-install the drivers (windows wants to put its own driver in, and then CCC wont work). PITA. but i got it down now. lol i even flashed up ny mobo bios to the most current today (using ez-flash, not windows ha ha). im fearless!

hey rican since u got the same proc as mine, wats your frame rate in warhead? if u got it. want to compare my 8800gs to your 8800gt (stock i mean) my cpu is currently at 3.3ghz tho.. (1680x1050 same as me :) perfect) in the ice area (first time u reach it) i get about avg between 30-35 on mainstream. this 8800gs proved to be worthy for $100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom