AMD Fans.. Check my new setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting ridiculous. I didn't even make a big argument about amd, but he still feels like he must attack. Oh Boy. This wouldn't be so bad if I were a mod too.

I run Vista Ultimate x64. Its pretty good i guess. There are some nagging "features". Like how it doesn't let me access my own hard drive some times because I, the administrator, doe snot have sufficient rights to mess with it.

u turned of UAC?

Not only that but I disabled just about every security related service in windows. Since I have done that I haven't had the problem happen again, but it was intermittent to begin with.

i had that problem before when i tried to make an account for me that i wouldnt have to sign into every time. i turned off UAC and made it an admin account and gave it all priveledges, but it still would give me grief.
finally just used the password-protected admin account and all is well.

interestingly i havent had any problems regarding need rights for anything on my computer. but i only have one account which is admin.

yeah i have no problems now that i have only a single account. i just hate having to password in everytime my comp goes into hibernation. i guess it protects all those secret documents i have lol.

No its not. I was making an equally witty comment to counter his own. If you have a motherboard shoved that far up your *** that you cant take jokes every now and then, then you are beyond help man.
What the ***'s your problem?
I just made a valid criticism concerning the motherboard he chose (because SB750 boards are better than SB600 boards), then made a short, true and to the point statement to you about your attack on the performance of AMD chips.
This is getting ridiculous. I didn't even make a big argument about amd, but he still feels like he must attack. Oh Boy. This wouldn't be so bad if I were a mod too.
You came into a thread about an AMD system, attacking their performance. I'm pretty sure what I did was called defending.

I mean, jeez, I just about can't even make a statement about AMD systems and performance without something blowing up.

sage

I did come in saying that, but we are past that point. You can't fight a battle after its over, go harass me in another thread. We are talking about vista now.
Making an attack and then arbitrarily declaring it 'over' doesn't change the fact that you made the attack.
Anyway, I only made one simple comment in response to yours. And it was hardly agressive at all, let alone harassment.
That doesn't warrant the rather insulting response you gave back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom