The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... no the gtx280 was sold... hahaha, i just found that picture and decided to share

didnt wanna wait on rma status... so i ordered another biostar p45... lol.... just returning the other one for money

good stuff...it's a great board...there was just a review done on it in a mag here and The P5Q Deluxe and Biostar got the highest ratings and highest overclock in the test (555fsb I think on an E6750), but of course the biostar did it for cheaper at the cost of a few extras that many people don't care about.

I don't see why everyone bashes the layout fo the Biostar. Look at the layout on the p5. Seriously, whats up with this sata ports. I like mine at the bottom, that's where the hard drives are anyways.

really the only gripe i would have is the placement of the cmos jumper. although, it aint much worse than my p5q. SATA ports are indeed in a better spot, cable management-wise.
but dude...that thing is FUGLY, you gotta admit :p

I don't see whats to ugly about it. it looks like any other motherboard. What do you want? A pink pcb? Its not like you have to look at the thing that much. I'm just saying that I think a lot of the placement arguments are unfounded. They tend to be made by people who don't even own the board. I have it, and I think everything is in their logical places.

well, lime green and orange to me is grotesque, sorry. it looks like a carnival ride or something.
i look at my board almost every day. i dig around in it so much that i usually leave the side off my case. and if i had to look at that thing every day, i think i would wrap my lips around a pistol.
and that cmos jumper is in a ****** place for me, because i would have to remove my graphics card to reset it every time. that to me = crappy placement. i dont have to own it to make that observation.
calm down dude, and dont take things so personally. not everything is meant to be an argument.

I'm not taking things personally man. I just don't get where the arguments are coming from. The lime green and orange isn't great, but I wouldn't call it ugly. At least its not like the old motherboards that were just green with white pci slots and brown agp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom