a three hundred dollar paperweight

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take all the right precautions it can be really useful to flash your video card bios. For example when I flashed my x1800 to an x1800xt and unlocked 4 more pipelines. Well worth it then.

Man that was a stressful thread to read lol so im wondering what should i use to crank up my fan speed should i use CCC or rivatuner?Man good thing you figured it out lol i think i woulda went crazy and started breaking things haha just me.

Man that was a stressful thread to read lol so im wondering what should i use to crank up my fan speed should i use CCC or rivatuner?Man good thing you figured it out lol i think i woulda went crazy and started breaking things haha just me.

rivatuner. i wanted to break stuff.

"beep....beep beep beep" no POST, kiddos. then im really like ..."OMFG i totally ****ed up..."
priceless, you know, luckily u posted this, i was thinking of trying bios flashes on my friends 4870. i dont think i will, not worth the fuss.

EVGA actually supplies some bios files on the website, well for the 8800GT.

They have a special bios which is used with the AKIMBO cooler which ups your card to a nice 720 core....ive made it as far a 700 core myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom