(Urgent) PLZ HELP! The unbelievable has happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he should have that stupididy looked at by Dr.Darwin. just to at least make shur its not contagouse.

good lord, finally the end of the thread, yeah theres no way thats real, no one who would spend that much on a CPU would sit and bend ALL the pins out one by one

have a heart guys/gals every one makes mistakes
Well this sucks , ive allways wonderd if some day id brake a chip hehe .I know not to use hammers and vicegrips now tho :( hehe.
Actually AMD and Intel in the older years could fit there chips in each others boards .But thats not the case now .
The FX 53 is available in the 939 pin(wich has the 1 gig cache)
and the 940 pin(with the 512 cache)
Unfortionately your hard pressed to get a refund here.Even if the the dork told you it would work.It boils down to the installer.
It may be possible to get some sort of refund if you have enough proof .Did you buy both items at the same time?If so i would approach the manager and Say .Hi im Joe ive been shopping here for many years .I recenty Purchased a Mother Board and CPU set for my next upgrade .I went home to install them ,lined up everything properly .Pressed the CPU in and noticed i couldnt lock down the CPU .So i removed it and found that all my pins were bent over and 1 missing.Needless to say i was very unhappy because of the amount of money i spent on this upgrade.So i got to looking at what your Tech had sugested that i buy and found that he sold me the wrong CPU (or MOBO)
I couldnt believe that this has happend how can you help me....
Basicly Bleed your heart for some help here .If all else fails Stomp some mudholes on your way out lol...Of course that would just get you in trouble so i sugest mark it up as a costly mistake and move on .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom