RAM Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting a little off topic, anyone have any comments on my update concerns/questions?

also does me having a high VID mean I can set the clock speeds higher without having to change the voltage? ( since the stock speed voltage is already high or whatever ) I still don't know why they don't set the stock voltage all the same for the same processors.

because all chips are not made from the exact same silicon. life would be good if they were ha ha.
no, having a high VID typically means that you will have to set the voltage HIGHER to get the same overclock, because the chip is spec'd to run STOCK speed at a higher voltage.
and dude you know we tend to get off topic around here. lol you think this is bad you should check out my thread about which graphics card i should buy that i posted a couple weeks ago. that one somehow got twisted into the tf folding team debate. huh?

if you want to try a shorter test use intel burn test instead of orthos. It'll take 20mins of your time. You will know when it is not stable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom