Better monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahiv87

In Runtime
I have been debating between these 2 monitors, SAMSUNG 245T and DELL ULTRASHARP 2408WFP. I need help choosing either one or being referred to a better monitor in the price range. It will primarily be used for gaming. Thanks

Call Me Crazy

from what i've seen the Asus MK241H is the best gaming monitor in the size range imo. the 3000:1 contrast ratio crazy awesome crystal clear image. 2mhttp://www.techist.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif
Talkings time virtually no ghosting or tracing. comes with built in webcam, mic and speakers not a huge deal lol but a decent perk.
Still full hd and same ratio just as the others.

only con is that the monitors base isn't really that adjustable no pivoting, no height, adjustment and no swivel just tilts up and down.

on the bright side asus makes quality product:D

Newegg.com - ASUS MK241H Black 24" 2ms HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor with 1.3M Pixel Webcam 450 cd/m2 1000:1 (ASCR 3000:1) Built in Speakers - LCD Monitors

but between the dell and the samsung go with the samsung lol

thanks for the help folks. i am going to go with the ASUS monitor, its cheaper and i read a lot of good reviews from very happy ppl, some ppl only complained about how it only tilted up and down but i plan on using a VESA mount anyways. i really appreciate your replies, again thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom