HD 4870x2 and 1920 Resolution ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the HD 4870X2 was for even bigger resolutions, because most people are doing just fine with an HD 4850/HD 4870/ 9800GTX+

Ok so basically yes to the 1920. Understood.

Any brands of monitors you suggest, or should the Acer be just find, at a fair price.

And 1 more stupud question, what is a average to high PFS count? and running at 1920 what should i expect to see from demanding games like crysis and non demanding games like WAR as compared to a 1600 reso.

Thanx guys

Ok so basically yes to the 1920. Understood.

Any brands of monitors you suggest, or should the Acer be just find, at a fair price.

And 1 more stupud question, what is a average to high PFS count? and running at 1920 what should i expect to see from demanding games like crysis and non demanding games like WAR as compared to a 1600 reso.

Thanx guys

32bit XP DX9
GPU @ Stock
CPU @ stock
1920 X 1200
8X AA set through game and 16X AF set through CCC
All in game settings maxed out
Vsync off.
Max: 16
min: 4 (0 for check points)
Avg: 9

Unplayable but just wanted to see how it was maxed out.

This is much better

All else the same except
2x AF no AA and motion blur off.

Max: 63
Min: [0 for check points, upon visual inspection it never went below 14)
Avg: 24

Apparently they bumped up the graphics a bit too, so it seems like the original ran smoother but mainstream settings on warhead look like close to high on regular crysis.

Are you using the latest drivers??? They increase performance by as much as 15% in certain games.

it lowers your 3dmark score by 1.5k to im mad about that but oh well, il just have to flip back for my benching. my last run it took me down to 14200 and i was mad ended up gettign above 15k again with a mad memory overclock of 2300mhz, but was still lower then my 174 score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom