Qx9770 45nm VS QX6850 65nm

Status
Not open for further replies.
do 600+mhz fsb on air.

^ZOMFG!@! I need a medic!

The companys are donating this hardware to my school, allowing me to get what I want for this OC project :)
They get the money back in their taxes because they are donating the items...

Man... if Tech-Forums had our own team, we could use our own overclocking expertise and would be the ultimate overclocking team..

Nosboost would make us go past where we want to stop though haha :)

Halted for the time being. Puddle is busy saving for a net book. I have already put up the cash for everything but the cpu, custom ln2 hsf and the ln2. So I am wanting to find a local partner to help me out with this and trying to find somewhere that will sell LN2 to an 18 year old.

I'd have to go directly to the Manufacturer for this, hopefully they will let me have one.

If this board is that Fin good.. I wonder why I haven't heard of it before..

Anyhow.. It's actually cheap also.. so.. WOOHOO....

Don't know why you haven't. Just about every build thread has recommended them. I bet Biostar is making a fair amount of cash off of the popularity of the I45.

Here's review of the I45 that might be helpful.

Intel C2D E8600 E0 First Look and Biostar P45 OC 612MHz on Air!!! - TweakTown Forums

Halted for the time being. Puddle is busy saving for a net book. I have already put up the cash for everything but the cpu, custom ln2 hsf and the ln2. So I am wanting to find a local partner to help me out with this and trying to find somewhere that will sell LN2 to an 18 year old.

Lets just say I had a hard time justifying spending $130 on a liquid nitrogen Dewar when I need a new laptop.

Dude forget the dewar, that wasn't necessary. The cpu was. And LN2 is dirt cheap if anyone actually makes it.

Well from where I am it seems things aren't as cut and dry as they used to be with memory. But Corsair Dominators seem to be pretty popular with OC teams. Someone will have to corroborate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom