The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
today my computer breathes life.... tomorrow... my computer breathes fire!!!! ooohhh the heat of crossfire.... why must my 2nd card ruin everything... making me wait...

ya same here.. i have the same question... lol

and omg that biostar tp45 is beautiful... i got it open box.. and it came with everything still sealed.... not a single thing missing from the package.. great way to spend 74 dollars on a great mobo

was it the I45 or the HP? I need help picking out a mobo. I was looking at the maximus II, P5Q deluxe and P5Q-E. Only thing is I don't want to get a board w/ great cooling if I'm going to rip it all out anyways

it was the HP.. i didnt realize there was an I??

what is the difference between the 2.. looks the same to me

only difference i see was the heatsinks?

the I has all solid caps and I don't know. Maybe I need to veer off Asus and give another manufacturer a try. Its always been Asus and Abit for me

would the all solid caps really make a huge difference in OC capabilities? or would that just fall under lifespan?

either way i'm really excited... i've been out of a good computer for 2 months now... i can finally do work and play games again.. running that p4 dell was just... well... that didnt evne count as a computer... its on board LAN was just terrible.. and it felt like i was on dial up..and i couldnt evne leave the thing on over night or else the whole computer would freeze....

I think the caps are just for durability. I kinda want to check out the Biostar. Try max fsb and see where you get w/ that thing. What NB block are you going to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom