The hideous pitfalls of the X800 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading back to the first post...Uh, I don't know who these supposed "lots" of people are who told you (convinced you) to buy the x800. Everytime someone mentions the x800 on this board, the thread gets plastered with "don't buys" and "x800 sucks" and other dissuading crap. I haven't noticed an enormous populace for driving people towards the x800, so maybe you just got confused and thought we were running a reverse-psychology game here...?

? :confused:

it may have been a while ago that people persuaded him . . . now that doom III is out and benchmarks are out, people realize that this generation belongs to nVidia

Back in May, when I bought my stuff, everybody here seemed to be ATI fans. The Nvidia drivers for the 6800 weren't very good either at that time so the x800 performed much better. Now nobody suggests the x800, especially the pro version because the truth has come out about the crappiness of the card.

Yeah, i remember the flamewars back then. I was the only one who recommended a 6800 card.:(

Now i'm starting to pity the X800.:(

WQ87 said:
Yeah, i remember the flamewars back then. I was the only one who recommended a 6800 card.:(

Now i'm starting to pity the X800.:(

but you got an egoboost!!!!!!!!

i was always for the 6800....but i remember a HELL of a lot of people were for the x800 back twoards the start of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom