(Urgent) PLZ HELP! The unbelievable has happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there should be a totally separit section in the forums, labeled 'uber-IDIOT' ,so all these kind's of threads can be moved there, and ppl can go there if thy need a laugh.

instead of this being under the topic "hardware" it should be under the topic "Hardly-ware"!!!

haha, i suddenly have an urge to smash my crt monitor upstairs to make it a flat panel!!! LOL

koldapu said:
and i'll do it with a hammer!

hahahahaha.. ohh you're cracking me up kold.

Here's a new contest for all TF members, and the winner will receive a kick in the @$$. Get a $500 pc and bang it up into a laptop for next semester.. but the challenge is, you're only allowed to use vice-grips, no hammer this time.. This is how you save money on laptops... good luck all!

Demalii said:
hahahahaha.. ohh you're cracking me up kold.

Here's a new contest for all TF members, and the winner will receive a kick in the @$$. Get a $500 pc and bang it up into a laptop for next semester.. but the challenge is, you're only allowed to use vice-grips, no hammer this time.. This is how you save money on laptops... good luck all!

Actually, make it a $5000 gaming rig, like one of Falcon Northwest's finest, and bang it into a laptop that will blow your school mates minds away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom