(Urgent) PLZ HELP! The unbelievable has happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YourPrinter said:

btw where did u get the time to remove all the pins?
lol u could always try to super glue every single pin back

I don't think AMD would condone the use of super glue:p

he was just using a little "perswation" to make the chip change its mined from wonting to be a socket 939 to a Socket A.

yea, superglue all the pins back and then return it to that dumass.

he needs more help than we could ever give him, perhaps he should buy a ready made pc, building isn't for everyone, especially ppl who think hittin the processor with a hammer is ok.. he must use aol

this has been f'n hilarious.....i cringed at the cavemanness of the supposed actions of using a hammer. when i handle cpu's i've got the frickin padding and non conductive matrerials and mats and everything laod out all around me with not one tool near by.....a hammer....then vicegrips.

cripes i about cried when i bemt 3 pins on my old (new then) celeron 2.0. now this must be a joke or else we really did make hime feel like an idiot.....or else he's doing this to see how many of us fools actually believed him.......hmmmmmmmm

no i meant he should superglue all the pins back and try to return it

maybe some people were meant to be better off by buying a premade computer

or you know u could find a very very very small soldering iron with a very tiny tip and try to solder it back together
or you could try to send it back to amd

yea, somethings outa wack...

if he could aford a FX in the first place, how could he be so stupid as to do what he did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom