Buggy 9600GT Drivers?? (June 08 updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
I checked the NVidia site and they had an updated driver for my 9600gt card. So I DL'd it..

It was buggy as sin! I kept getting compatibility warnings and i would close my fire fox browser every time I clicked OK on the warning.. So I uninstalled it and reinstalled the CD's 32bit drivers.

Happen to anyone else? Or is my rig just a POS?? (Got the new quad in the mail!)

i have the same video card and it hasen't had any problem's if you send me the url to the drive ill see if anything starts messing up or it could be just you.

Sorry for the late response.. Can't log in at work = blocked and I don't want to get caught using an anonomizer.

I'm running Win XP, but my board, CPU and RAM are in DIRE need of replacement.. X24200 2G DDR RAM, and a crappy Micro ATX board.

ok i downloaded the new driver and installed it i actually already had it and i havent noticed anything it might not be your driver. but there isnt a big difference bettween this driver and the one that was out prior to it so i would just go with it.what is the cuda code if anybody can tell me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom