Disturbing problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
this happened for the first time ever and only once, and Im wondering if I should be in distress over this or concerned about anything.

I boot up my computer normally and go walk into the kitchen to do some stuff and then when I return to my computer ( returned after like 3 minutes, plenty of time for it to be in desktop by now ) it sounds like its doing fine ( no loading and the HD is spinning etc etc ) but my 22 inch monitor just shows white, bright white light. I try to do ctrl+alt+del and a other few things but nothing responds so I restart and my computer shuts down during the restart and turns back on and everything appears to be normal...has this ever happened to anyone? ( slim chance Im guessing ) Anyone have any ideas?!?

I've seen this happen when the monitor was put into an unsupported mode. Since it happened during booting it could of happened when the graphics driver was finished loading. Make sure you have the latest Dell monitor driver as well the latest graphics card drivers.

Dell Monitor Drivers and Downloads

I've seen this happen when the monitor was put into an unsupported mode. Since it happened during booting it could of happened when the graphics driver was finished loading. Make sure you have the latest Dell monitor driver as well the latest graphics card drivers.

Dell Monitor Drivers and Downloads

wow i didnt even know they had monitor drivers...could it be a monitor issue? the white was kind of an unusual color...usually not the bright white you see in backgrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom