ATI vs Nvidea... Learn me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my point. I was being sarcastic. The post I was quoting made it sound like there is a huge slew of GPU companies and that Nvidia is among the best lol.

oh lol. my bad haha. Sometimes difficult to pickup sarcasm through text lol..

i've beeen reading alot of 9600gt sucks.. what is this rubbish.. 9600gt is almost as good as an 8800gt.. which no one talks garbage about...

i've beeen reading alot of 9600gt sucks.. what is this rubbish.. 9600gt is almost as good as an 8800gt.. which no one talks garbage about...

I set my brother up with SLI'd 9600GTs when they first dipped in price. They outperform my cousin's 8800GTs :)

9-Series scaling FTW.

My GTX 260 isn't too far ahead of their setups either.

Perhaps i went too far. What I mean is, the 9600GT isn't a performance card. its midrange. You can sli, but the inherent disadvantages in those motherboards kills that option in my mind.

Yeah its midrange, but the name is confusing, it should have been more like a 9800GS, not 9600GT. Not really a mid range, more of a high midrange card. The 8600GT and 7600GT were much weaker compared to the other cards in their lineups.

You couldint SLI 7600GT's and get 7900GTX performance, but you can SLI 9600GT's and get 8800Ultra performance.

Nvidia screwed up the naming schemes.

And im also gonna say, Nvidia mobos are not that bad. If that were the case people wouldn't have SLI rigs, Intel chipsets may be better in general, but still..i wouldn't mind getting another nforce board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom