Internet Connection help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
OK, so I re formatted my friend's DEll Dimension E310. I cannot connect to the internet. I looked at the device manager and there is a quesion mark next to a lot of drivers. The only diver disc he has is for his monitor and printer. I did find this website for him, but am not sure what to download. He does not have wireless internet, he is hard wired. Here is a link to the drivers, if someone could let me know which to download so I can put it on a flash drive and bring it over, that would be great. Thanks!
Drivers & Downloads

Simplest solution is to just install the network driver - either wireless or wired. Once you have just that one driver (all you need), then you can connect him to the internet, let windows update install all the hardware drivers you need - and the ones that it can't figure out use dell's website to install them.

Just makes it to where you don't take all this time figuring out which drivers will or will not work. Just get the network drivers and install everything else locally on his machine via the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom