(Urgent) PLZ HELP! The unbelievable has happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how old are u?

it was a Socket A bourd u were trying to fit the chip into right?

if so, i would take it back to the store u got it(if AMD support willnot help u) and demand thy excange it or soemthing, cause thy were the ones who told u it was compatable with a Socket A, just dont tell them u used a hammer on it.

and about How Old are u again?

EDIT: better yet, u may wont to have a girl excange it for u, one that can fake crying real easily

jolancer said:
how old are u?

it was a Socket A bourd u were trying to fit the chip into right?

if so, i would take it back to the store u got it(if AMD support willnot help u) and demand thy excange it or soemthing, cause thy were the ones who told u it was compatable with a Socket A, just dont tell them u used a hammer on it.

and about How Old are u again?

EDIT: better yet, u may wont to have a girl excange it for u, one that can fake crying real easily

ROFL:p

Yeah, I would defiantly leave the hammer part out:D :D

I am 43 years old. When I brought the CPU back - The retailer told me that he meant Socket A as in 939 and that he could not be held responisble for his actions.

thats bull crap, Socket A is totally different from 939. there is no [A] in 939...

ask him that(were is the [A] in 939??)

was the place u bought it from some small local store? or was a big company like compUSA or Fry's or something?

aRealGenius said:
I am 43 years old. When I brought the CPU back - The retailer told me that he meant Socket A as in 939 and that he could not be held responisble for his actions.

He is an idiot, the Socket A was for Athlon XP's, he is backing tracking, talk to his manager:angry: ;)

He said that Socket A is the codename for 939 and that I should have been aware of that. He gave me an Intel Socket A motherboard and told me that it was backward compatible with the Athlon FX-53 and the upcoming FX-55.

aRealGenius said:
He said that Socket A is the codename for 939 and that I should have been aware of that. He gave me an Intel Socket A motherboard and told me that it was backward compatible with the Athlon FX-53 and the upcoming FX-55.

There is no such thing as a INTEL SOCKET A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

And a Socket A mobo would have to be FORWARD compatible:rolleyes: The CPU could only be backward compatible and it has too many damn pins:rolleyes:

GET HIM FIRED:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom