PCI Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Hi, I was told when I overclocked the 2400+ XP-M the optimum setting for the PCI Frequency is 66. I don't know where that option is in my BIOS. Is it possible I just don't have this option? Specs below, MSI KT6V motherboard. I see where PCI Latency is but not a frequency , current latency is set at 64. Anyone got any ideas or thoughts for me? I don't want to get a processor I want to OC and not be able to cause I don't have a PCI Frequency option.

......I really dont know =) Is PCI Latency the only thing you're able to change? I coulda sworn it was you sithspawn who told me it needed to be 66MHz, is it the AGP Frequency i'm thinking of? Is that the only thing WITH a frequency? I remember you specifically telling me I needed to change one thing if I were to OC that 2500+ XP. With should I just leave the PCI alone and make sure the AGP is 66 and up the FSB to 200?

bah yeah sithspawn, sorry I'm a retard, I just went back through the OC'ing posts I asked about and yeah you were talking about 66MHz as AGP Frequency. lol I don't know how I got to thinking it was PCI. Even in my posts after you had said 66 AGP for some reason I still thought PCI. My mistake =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom