4850 X-Fire or 4850 Watercooled?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but the lower cache... i'm not really too worried.. the person i bought it from kept it 4.5 at 1.36v or something like that.. and i'm okay with that voltage :)

and ilike my xp 32 bit.. so i keep 2gb

i'll buy me a q9550 soon enough to replace my e7200.. and voltmod and watercool the 4850's totake my number 1 3dmark back...

if guru can get 17k w 1 card... i can't wait to see what i can do with 2

gonna be a dang fun week

The only thing the e8500 has that the e7200 doesn't is the 6mb cash. If I remember correctly the e7200 is an e8500 that didn't have a full cache pass the QC. And I doubt that the cache makes a huge difference.

ONe thing you want to look out for Nosboost, is that board defaults to the 1.8v on memory and if you have performance ram it will crash with any more than 2 sticks. So you need to change the voltage in the memory first.

ya, i've known about the 4 dimm problem long ago.... i thinki ballistix are 400mhz 4-4-4-15 or something like that at 1.8... so no worries... i bought a pair that run 1000mhz 5-5-5-15 2.1v or something like that...

once i get my computer up and running, imma use my friend rapid share and buy windows vista 64bit... then eventually just buy 2 2gb sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom