only seeing 130gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think you understand my question

Drivers & Downloads

i select O/S as ms-dos i download the bios drivers, it saves it, then i run the exe file, it opens msdos asking me to insert a floopy so i do then hit enter to start copying files and it comes up with an error

Then I would just do the 2nd option... create the MS-DOS boot disk or Win98SE boot disk and copy the lower file from the page that I linked to you in my previous post.

It's fast, easy and fun for the whole family. Plus, it will be over before you can say "A Stitch in Time Saves Nine"

I would just be safe and use a windows 98SE boot disk. It's fast and easy. Then you should be able to proceed to the next step

98 Boot Disk

an MS-DOS boot disk would be the easiest, but it's up to you
98 Boot disks are smaller, that is why I like them rather than the latest DOS boot disks (6.22)

See other bootable floppy downloads here

You don't need a special boot disk. Just something that you can copy a file to and then from from a dos prompt.

After you have created the floppy, copy the LOWER file from this page to it... just like it says

theres enougth space for the msdos 6.22 or the win98 boot disc but when i try to copy the the a10 theres not enougth space

I guess I don't understand why people want to run old operating systems. Why not use XP... it did say you had the full 500gb right??? Just upgrade the RAM or turn off background services and programs you don't need if your machine runs slow with it. I did that to my vista machine and it runs like a dream and as for my laptop that has XP on it, I reinstalled XP because I had a virus but to also take off all of the crapware Dell put on it. I also upgraded to 2GB of ram and now almost nothing gets in the way of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom