Charging problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud5437

In Runtime
Hello people I have a problem with my laptop here.
It stopped charging a few weeks ago so I got a lend of a mates universal laptop charger to try and see if it was my charger that was playing up but still couldn't get it going. I thought then that maybe the battery was the problem so I bought a replacement, which started the laptop up and all grand – was a little charged when it arrived (was able to back up my stuff before it died again) but still wasn't charging. I have this laptop down now as being done or f'ed for want of a better word. Thought thought would check to see if there was any chance that there was something half simple that might be the problem that wasn't much to fix.

Fujitu Siemens AMILO L7300

Hello,

1. How old is your laptop?
2. Is it still under warranty?
3. If you remove the battery, and keep your laptop plugged up to the power outlet, does your laptop turn on?

Hello,

1. How old is your laptop?
2. Is it still under warranty?
3. If you remove the battery, and keep your laptop plugged up to the power outlet, does your laptop turn on?

its over the year, out of warranty and no to the third. the power just aint getting there it seems

its over the year, out of warranty and no to the third. the power just aint getting there it seems

The only thing left to try that I can think of is to test your laptop with another power supply, specifically compatible with your laptop model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom