Possible upgrade option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, really I don't have any problems with any games as far as graphics. I play M2TW, BF2, and the UT3 demo all on the highest graphics. As sucky as my card is, it handles them fine. So I think my biggest needs are a motherboard and cpu, as both of them pretty much suck, or are decent at best.

Nope, the card is the weak spot in your sig.

A 9600GSO will gove you so much more performance its not even funny. The cpu doesnt suck, its not a single core. And the board isnt the best but its working fine and it even let you oc. So now youve gotta address the graphics side of things.

You said you want more fps, and trust me the 9600GSO will deliver. Running "fine" and maxing out with all eye candy turned on are two different things, and the latter really makes a difference. I went from an 8500GT to 8800GT and the difference is night and day.

Idk, really I don't have any problems with any games as far as graphics. I play M2TW, BF2, and the UT3 demo all on the highest graphics. As sucky as my card is, it handles them fine. So I think my biggest needs are a motherboard and cpu, as both of them pretty much suck, or are decent at best.

your mobo and cpu are much better than your graphics card, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom