Learning to Build Computer Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamza

Solid State Member
Hi guys:

I live in the Seattle area and am looking for classes that teach a layman how to build modern computer systems. This doesn't necessarily need to be in a "for-credit" academic setting. This is me, frustrated at how many years my knowledge of the tech (1995!) has fallen behind and looking for a refresher.

Anyone know of anything in my area?

Oh its really not hard..

Its just a matter of common sense and not forcing stuff when it doesn't fit..

It's really not that hard. i just started building computers just not to long ago and the first computer i built was really good. as long as you know a little bit of what you are doing it will be rally easy.

Its easy, purchase producst that work together.

Stick the square things in the square holes.

Turn it on and you are done :)

Haha seriously though, just go read a book. Spend the 15 dollars at Borders or B&N and do it the right way to ensure you don't F something up and have to purchase new parts. Heck if you ahve cable I saw on "how it's made" they had how to build a computer.

Im sure there is a metric **** ton of guides on how to assemble a computer online. You don't need to go to class to learn how to do it, it's basically just screwing in some screws and plugging in a bunch of wires. It's a daunting task for the first timer but it's no where near as difficult as it first looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom