How Goes it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsumasa

Beta member
Greetings from Tatsumasa,

First I'd like to thank those who take the time to keep this place running. And also to thank those who took the time to read this little post.

To everyone who doesnt know me. My name is Jason. But I will usually go by any of my many nicknames... Gnome Lord, Tatsu, Psycho, Toggo, Modi, Mr. Topdeck... etc

If you want to know more about me. I enjoy playing lots of Games on and off the computer. Mostly Blizzard games on the comp but strangely not WoW, my MMORPG of choice is Ragnarok, and most FPS'ers: MechWarrior, Doom, Halo, CS, Quake, Unreal, Duke Nukem, Red Faction, Call of Duty, etc...

Other games I enjoy are Magic: the Gathering, Dominos, Spades, Cribbage, Chess, Poker, Backgammon, Risk, Liars Dice, and many others...

To anyone still interested I also enjoy Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, Gymnastics, Self Defense, Swords, Personality, Religion, and Politics.

I never check Email so PM me if you want to make contact or have any discussions on any random topics.

Thanks again for anyone still reading and hope to have fun chatting with you all in the future.

If you want to visit my personal Webpage PM me for the address. And I'll be happy to direct you if you're curious, want to make a new Friend, or want to try out my groups' Ragnarok Server

Hello,

Welcome.gif

to Tech-Forums!

Cheers,
Mak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom