Anyone have hands on exp with LIAN LI PC-A10A?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfenwick

Fully Optimized
Here's the link:

Newegg.com - LIAN LI PC-A10A Silver Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Looking at this one for my next build...a year or so down the road, just wondering if any one has/had it and what their thoughts are on it?

- What is the wire management like behind the mobo tray? Is there enough room behind the mobo tray to run the large psu cable? Looks like it in the images...the Lian-Li webpage is well done but doesn't have a gallery option to get close looks at the case components.

thanks

expect great craftsmanship. I'm not a fan of cases w/ doors, probably because most of my cases have had them and it gets old after awhile swinging the door open and closed. They're PSU's look ****ing nice!

Wow, that case looks extremely good.

I like the door, i dont know why but ive always liked the brushed aluminum look
and front door more, my case is like that on the front as well.

And as a side note, i see youve doubled your folding output.

Yeah, had my HTPC unhooked and my primary comp running a 7300gt while my new card came in, sold the old 8800gts...so now my HTPC (8800gt) and my primary comp (9800gtx+) are folding. Both run 24/7 so ppd are picking up :p

As for the case...yeah, i love the sleek and simple look on a comp. I don't midn the brushed aluminum but i think I'll probably have it powder coated. Both my current systems are brushed aluminum and i'm getting tired of it. I'm thinking a bright yellow and black chrome look would be awesome.

I've never been a fan of doors because of the decrease in air flow. With this one I think i'll punch a couple of holes in the front and add screens to line up with the fans behind. I think the interior has a ton of potential as well for an extreme mod. Now if just I had the $$$ and time, as it is I can't even find the time for the mods I'm working on now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom