Need a new mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarulsis

Baseband Member
My current mouse has been continually crapping out for the past 3 months and I'm tired of it. I don't know much about mouses but I am looking for a gaming mouse with the following:
-Wireless
-scroll wheel
-a back button
-a left and right click =)

I am looking to spend roughly $40-$70.
Any help is appreciated.

From my experience in the past, this mouse is nice to have:

Newegg.com - Logitech G7 Black 6 Buttons Tilt Wheel USB RF Wireless Laser 2000 dpi Mouse - Mouse

The G7 glides super smooth and has excellent in game sensitivity control. However, it only lasted me for about a year before it stopped working :p. I later replaced it with a standard Microsoft wireless mouse and it works just as good but doesn't have the nice feel to it as the G7 did. Still, working so that's the bottom line.

ome word for gamign mice wireless is a nono. even the g7 cant compare to a wired mouse, look at some offerings b razer, probably the #1 gaming mouse manufacturer around and not one of them is wireless. Newegg.com - RAZER also these things will last along time, there are members on here braging abotu havign there razer for 3 or even 4 years, and its still better then most new mice. i personaly have a lachesis and i love it.

Wireless? No thanks. But to each his own.

If you change your mind, and want a high performance mouse, you could look at all the Razers but the Lachesis with that price range (but you could find it on sale if you are lucky).

Yes, I am a Razer evangelist. ;)

i have a razer Deathadder and cant knock it, its an absolute beauty, i have to agree with the others wireless mouse is a no no! o.k for the office but not where gaming is concerned!

Yeah Razer make some awesome mouses but a lot of people do like the logitechs (especially on newegg)

I'm trying to find a deal on a Death Adder myself, hope you find what you need because there are hundreds

I really do prefer wireless, its easier to maneuver without the cord causing resistance. However after shopping around it seems to me that wireless mouse seem to crap out faster, I'm having some serious problems with mine even though ive had it for 2 years. I think I am just going to pick up a g5. It has better reviews then the razer and has a lot more of them. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom