Sceptre..they any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a sceptre 42 inch 1080p tv, and it works great. three dead pixels, all seperate, but you cant notice them unless you look for them (probally becuase its so large of a screen) but the quality is higher on my samsung 226bw

I have a 24' widescreen.

So far so good, only 1 dead pixel.

thats good?:eek: i would expect no dead pixels at all!

I went DELL 2208.
Only issue is the colors too bright. The green is more lime color... I know its fixable, just haven't fixed it yet.... but I run it next to a 2 year old spectra x9w (19")

your right i has the same issue, to fix just press the menu button go to brightness and chnage contrast to 100.

Dell are made by Samsung I believe.
thats correct, so they can be a good choice.

I have a Hanns-G 19" WS, and an AOC 19" CRT. No dead pixels on my Hanns-G (first thing I made sure of when I got it in). Was a few stuck pixels, but that was easily fixed with one of those color flasher programs. The AOC I have is like 6+ years old (bro gave it to me) and it still works just fine.

ive had 2 lcds (dell,phillips) never had any dead pixels, but imho if i didn get one i would be p*****! small things like that tend to annoy me alot.

Yeah Dell are made by Samsung. I think all of them are if I'm not mistaken. I could be wrong about the lower end models but as far as I know it's all Samsung so it's all good. Sometimes you can find a bomb deal at dell.com, too, and it's a lot cheaper than a real Samsung.

I recommend getting a Samsung or LG.

I have a 19' Samsung, it is flawless and doesn't have a single dead or stuck pixel. Honestly if I got a monitor with a dead pixel I would consider it unacceptable but I am really picky with stuff like that.

Dell are made by Samsung I believe.

They are.. the only things Dell make that are good are Laptops and Monitors and that's because another company makes them!

Samsung/Dell/LG/ BenQ/ Hanns-G (for budget) are what I recommend from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom