geforce 6800 gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripez

Beta member
i have just bought this but when i install it with its proper drivers the screen looks like its been shaded in grey and theres no red colors. i have just bought a new mobo and i know its not the AGP slot thats bad. anybody have any ideas??:D

Try altering the settings in display, i have an S-video out, and you can switch it to grey, or coloured, or a redy/bluey/greeny colour etc. Just have a look around. If not, remove the graphics card, and give the mobo a suck where the slot it! (with a vacuum cleaner, not your mouth!)

try using another video card in the mobo, and try using your 6800 in a another computer, find out where the problem is by troubleshooting =) gl

I had the exact opposite problem. One day i turned on my computer and my entire screen was shaded magenta. I was using the DVI adaptor for my monitor, I took it off and put it in the standard slot and it fixed the problem.

i am currently using another grafx card in my mobo. im gonna have my friend take it home tonight and try it on his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom