memory installation question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanquish

Banned
okay I found what I was looking for on newegg and what is compatable with my compaq evo n610c the ram and such needed but can someone post an installation guide?:rolleyes:

What would be the outcome if I unistalled my current 512mb ram and bought 2 completely new ones and installed them. Also, can someone please post and installation guide for a Compaq Evo N610c im trying to get the ram in it today but Im having quite a bit of difficulty finding where it is located I dont want to destroy my notebook so can anyone please help. Thanks Tech-Forums.:nerd:

Any Ideas?:cool:

Re: Uninstallaion of memory?

I am at school right now I just need to know how to do this. The least you could do is help out instead of telling me where people are I already am aware of this. I have to get this done today uncle is coming in town and I want to suprise him with a boosted DDR2 mems or DDR3

Re: Uninstallaion of memory?

Vanquish it depends largely on the model of the laptop some times there is a ram slot under the keyboard. what laptop is it?

Oh an you cant put ddr3 in a ddr2 slot there not backwards compatable.

Vanquish,

No need for multiple topics on the same question. Someone will be by with a answer when they can. Bumping you own topic within 30 minutes of posting it is not acceptable.

Use Google.

how to install RAM in a compaq evo n610c - Google Search

over 3,000 results for your question. 2nd link has your answer. Merged topics and posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom