Trend Micro PC-Cillian

Status
Not open for further replies.

makitaman60

Baseband Member
Hey guys how can I remove PC-Cillan from my PC. I have tried the remove hardware section and the uninstall PC-Cillan does no good.Pop-up keeps telling me the program can't be removed while it's running. I also have SpyBot installed that I can't get rid of it keeps telling me I need a administrator permission, I thought I was the administrator. I'm sure some of you guys know how to do this.I'm wanting to get rid of some of this crap on my laptop and start fresh.I have a Dell XPS 1530 they install so much crap on these laptops it's unreal. Then you get a printer or other equipment for it then the next thing you know you have a window full of bloatware pop-ups.Maybe some of you have the best solution for cleaning up this crap, heard of others people doing it. I know I'll have to put the security stuff back but there's alot that I want.Opened to any suggestions.
Thank's
Makitaman60:)

Try RevoUninstaller for the apps you're having trouble with, and CrapCleaner to take off Dell's pre-loaded crapware.

Well it got rid of some of the crap but the Netgate Spy-Emergency want budge. Let me know if some of you come up with a way to remove it.
Thank's
Makitaman60:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom