The hideous pitfalls of the X800 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention: I apologize for my previous routs of behavior. I was angry about other things and did not mean to take it out on others. ATI has some great cards.

slvrstang said:
Here's an idea, lets take a X800xt and a 5700, break the X800XT in half and see if ATI's card that is 2 gens ahead can keep up the extreme power of the 5700, because well all know for a fact that new technology sucks compared to 5 year old technology. Heck what am i thinking, we should bust out that good old TNT2 and see if the BROKEN X800xt can keep up.

Technically, the 5700's architecture is ALOT newer than the X800xt's architecture.:)

Giancarlo - forget about it. I mean, you have to expect that when you post something so heated and untrue, to get a bit of a raise out of a few people here. But its just an internet forum, we all have other lives (i hope), so it's already forgotten :)

I remmeber being their onFarCry, i'm getting Very smooth Frames with the GT on all graphics on high at a resolution a 1280 by 1024 and AA 2x, you should try to return it or sell it yourself so you can buy a GT. Sorry

"So heated and untrue?"

well, yeah, you were heated and were saying all kinds of stupid, untrue things about how your graphics card is better than the X800Pro, clearly complete rubbish.

sithspawn was being NICE, and you cant accept that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom