Problems still continue, returned, Windows Vista cannot install correctly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just installed 8.8 CCC and Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0, updating Kaspersky. I repeat, i am not getting any problems what so ever, because i did not install any Windows Vista updates.

Are you still overclocking?

nope...............not yet. I also managed to install the latest X-Fi drivers and blocked/terminated the virus that caused all these problems: Worm.P2P.Generic. That is always attached to the sound card drivers from Creative Labs official site.

so ya everything is at stock, i cant update my Realtek LAN or Realtek HD Audio Controller, must be a bug that does get fixed through updates for Windows Vista.

my next step, is for me to finish my math homework lol and perhaps start OCing.

I have never gotten a virus from Creative drivers or their site. I would highly suggest you start to install updates 1 by 1. You need SP1 it fixes alot of the performance issues.

I have never gotten a virus from Creative drivers or their site. I would highly suggest you start to install updates 1 by 1. You need SP1 it fixes alot of the performance issues.

alright.

EDIT:

whoops, looks like every update installed. No matter because im getting absolutely no problems! OMG!!!!!!!!! Installing the last bit of updates now!

EDIT 2:

what is TPM? I says that the chip isnt found n is needed for BitLocker Drive Encryption. I'm gonna have to call MSI or something n see if i do have the chip then? I already made Drive S: but i need the chip.

EDIT 3:

im installing SP1. Everything looks good. The biggest mistake out of all of this is that i had my computer OCed when installing Vista, especially an OEM, which caused many problems. So the moral to learn here, if you own an OEM OS, do not have your computer overclocked while reinstalling/installing, it creates a huge mess of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom