Max overclock - GTX 260 865/1865/1500

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!!!!!!!!! Nvidia owns dude, dont be mad my 260 pwns ur 4780 or wutever

lolownedbynvidiapx4.jpg

And dude, I havent touched anything physically on this card. I have the two case fans running but it idles at these clocks under 55C. Not bad, glad I bought the nvidia card this time around..

wow. the memory wont overclock on my card worth **** i am stable at 805/2000/1200mhz core will go higher up to about 855 before it started giving artifacts.

I've been running these clocks constant for a while. I get a few artifacts every now and then in crysis on high settings and 4AA. Runs really stable in there. Want pics of that too lol? Gosh, people really underestimate nvidia cards..

I could try clocking it higher with atitool but if i even touch the clock at all, even from stock, it crashes. Maybe im just a noob at atitools, but rivatuner works perfect for me

If you get artifacts, turn the clocks down.

Dont get selfish, any artifacts at all means unstable oc.

And when you start folding, that will stress teh gpu much harder and if you get any EUE's (early unit end) then youve got an unstable oc.

No, we dont underestimate Nvidia cards. Theres a lot of experience here, with both Nvidia and ATI.

Every card doesnt oc the same, some go higher some dont.

And you cannot use two programs to overclock either, and you need to check the box "apply overclocking at windows startup" for the clocks to stick, if not when you boot youll be back at stock clocks.

Yeah I know lol, im not keeping these clocks. Prbly drop down to like 825/1300 or somethin like that. Im building a real computer soon with an am2+ quad, so we'll see what she can do then. Im gonna get a dual x16 mobo and run two

Yeah, I mightve just gotten a lucky card or somethin. Not bad for $240 shipped with crysis free...

Yeah I know about that. I boot with the stock clocks because other people use this computer. If I wanna play a game I just use a better profile

what res do you play crisis at. it play it at 1680X1050 and settings on high and i get a constant 30fps. they will stutter when entering a new area but that's my old *** CPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom