Problems still continue, returned, Windows Vista cannot install correctly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the k9a2 works fine with Ballistix. You realize he's overclocked the memory and has already got them a 2.2v with custom timings.....?

I was just throwing the possibility of dying memory out there because my ballistix died every 6-10 months or so...but he said he ran diagnostics already.

I didn't notice he was overclocking. It doesn't make sense to be overclocking until after the OS is fully installed.

I didn't notice he was overclocking. It doesn't make sense to be overclocking until after the OS is fully installed.

I have to agree. Vista is very picky with these types of things. You are getting nothing but errors right now. Roll back to stock. Install Vista then reset your overclock.

Vista does not like to be installed on a OC system.

I have to agree. Vista is very picky with these types of things. You are getting nothing but errors right now. Roll back to stock. Install Vista then reset your overclock.

Vista does not like to be installed on a OC system.

if i role back to stock, installation will go slower, it's a lot faster when OCed but ill give it a go anyways.

should i reinstall Vista while im in Safe Mode with my settings to default? I have the option to do so.

im using my Wii btw to type.

EDIT:

i have to do math homework, so im gonna finish it as much as i can so i can work on the computer. I'm just remembering now. Back in April, i did reinstall Vista with BIOS on default with Tech Support from Microsoft n problems still occured when i got to my desktop; everything was quitting out of it self, Windows Explorer mostly n constantly restarted, like it is doing now.

ok, so i already finished reinstalling Vista Ultimate. Havent downloaded any Updates yet. Nothing is closing out by itself. I took a lot of screenshots of information that could be helpful. Everything is on stock btw, n yes it does support 2.2v. 14 pics, so here we go:

Untitled.jpg

the Graphics adapter, MultiMedia Audio Controller, Video Controller, and RAID Controller are easy fixes, so no need to worry about those.

System Drivers:
SystemInformationSystemDrivers1.jpg

SystemInformationSystemDrivers2.jpg

SystemInformationSystemDrivers3.jpg

SystemInformationSystemDrivers4.jpg

SystemInformationSystemDrivers45.jpg

Signed Drivers:
SystemInformationSignedDrivers1.jpg

SystemInformationSignedDrivers2.jpg

SystemInformationSignedDrivers3.jpg

SystemInformationSignedDrivers35.jpg

five more pictures left!

Services:
Services1.jpg

Services2.jpg

Services3.jpg

Processes:
Processes.jpg

if there is anything else i can do, provide, suggestions, anything please tell me now. I'm not gonna Update Vista yet, because when i do, that is when the problems happen. What do u think about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom