jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

compy

Daemon Poster
hey guys...i'm gonna get a 939 socket cpu and i love the style of the jet fans...is there any way i could possibly get one for the socket, i couldn't see any for a 939 socket...could i just buy a hs and then put the jet on top of it?

yes you can buy the jet fans seprately and mount them on a heatsink. I don't know if there are any compatability issuse with the hs though.

yup i was going t get it but then realized that even with my 2.8GHz Celeron ocd to 3.14GHz it stays at 22-25C idle. I decided to go waste my money on a vga cooler instead.

that's what i would have done.

i'm starting to look into water cooling maybe...i may get it when i got some money left over later. i'll probaly just hold off, but i don't know if i wanna go water-cooling. for me i don't see a need, i'm not gonna oc i don't think. if i ever decide to i will.

I would kill to have water in my machine but I'm only 13 and get 20-40 dollars a month, so I don't have the best things, thats why I have a celeron:(

Ya know the Jets really aren't all that good though.. They do alright but there's a lot better heatsinks for a cheaper price out there. the Volcano 12+ owns the jet and it's like 24 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom