The closest problems I'm having with my computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
I tried again installing Vista Ultimate after i got my mobo back, a thread i made of an up to date process n then i started encountering the same problems as 5-6 months back:

http://www.techist.com/forums/f77/p...-cannot-install-correctly-185093/#post1458714

now in this thread, i have been in Safe Mode with networking support and went through the System Information,Device Manager (finding hidden devices), and almost all of the BSODs and wrote down every single problem except for the Multimedia Audio Controller because that always showed up ever since i first built my computer but can easily be fixed.

so here is what ive found so far:

recorded from past BSODs and looked up on System Information:
0x000000A0-0x000000A1_____programmable interrupt controller

0x0000008F-0x0000008F_____direct memory access controller

0x00000c50-0x00000c51_____motherboard resources

0x00000072-0x0000007F_____motherboard resources

strange is that the status of all of these I/Os are OK but still show up in BSOD. Wierd.

from Device Manager (hidden devices):
kl1

Device Type: Non-Plug and Play Drivers
Manufacturer: Unknown
Service name: kl1
Type: System

C:\Windows\system32\drivers\kl1.sys
Provider: Kaspersky Lab
File Version: 6.1.30.0
Copyright: Copyright Kaspersky Lab 1996-2006

Description: Windows was able to successfully install device driver software, but the driver software encountered a problem when it tried to run. The problem code is 24.

Offline Files Driver

Service name: CSC
Type: System

C:\Windows\system32\drivers\CSC.sys
Provider: Microsoft Corporation
File Version: 6.0.6000.16508 (vista_gdr.070618-1500)
Copyright: Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Description: Windows was able to successfully install device driver software, but the driver software encountered a problem when it tried to run. The problem code is 24.

Security Processor Loader Driver

Service name: spldr
Type: Boot

C:\Windows\system32\drivers\spldr.sys
Provider: Microsoft Corporation
File Version: 6.0.5840.16389
Copyright: Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

FVI, i bought Window Vista Ultimate 32-bit OEM back in January 2008, before SP1 came out. I bought everything in January 2008. I already did multiple Memory Diagnostic Tests and no memory problems. I exchanged my HDD and just recently get my mobo repaired and sent back to me. MSI updated my mobo to BIOS v1.5 from v1.3 that i previously had it, that's all! This messed up the OEM version of Vista i have and now it is suspecting me of counterfeiting the OS.

so, what is the problem with my computer? My mobo? I can call back at MSI Tech Support and give this all this information but last time i talked to them, they sounded quite like amateurs.

EDIT:

oh n all of the svchost.exes dont appear in Windows Task Manager when i run Windows normally, only in Safe Mode.

I have answered this in your other thread. No need to create a new one when you are getting help in your other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom