Best Video card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say you go with a 4850 or save a little more and get a 4870 just because these are really great cards for the price

This will also prevent you from having to buy another video card sooner when newer games come out

i'm curious about the 4670's..... might have to buy one to test the bad boy out. 80 bucks compared to 8800's 130, hmm.. ATI trying to take Low end card sales as well as high end?

rican i don't care that you're a nvidia fanboy, I asked a question 'about ati, not that nvidia has in-expensive decent cards, because I KNOW THEY DO THATS WHY I ASKED THE QUESTION ABOUT ATI. Please read what I wrote. 110, 130.. it's still 30> than the 4670's.

rican i don't care that you're a nvidia fanboy, I asked a question 'about ati, not that nvidia has in-expensive decent cards, because I KNOW THEY DO THATS WHY I ASKED THE QUESTION ABOUT ATI. Please read what I wrote. 110, 130.. it's still 30> than the 4670's.

First of all, im not an Nvidia fanboy. Ive ran ATI cards before, and my main system is AMD based. I prefer Nvidia cards because they give good performance and fold extremely well, much better than ATI cards. I also prefer the lifetime warranty.

I was merely pointing out that the cards are cheaper than $130. And you dont need to type in all caps either. Take a chill pill and get off your high horse.

This wasn't even your thread to begin with, and the op even stated he is leaning towards the 8800GT.

Youve been here for a month, learn how the forums work before you flame a dedicated member.

Sorry to off topic here, but PWNT ^

On topic, the 4670 performs around the same as a 9600gso, kicks the 9500gt's *** and performs less than the 9600gt in most games. Overall has good price/performance.

Wonder how decent is its overclocking capabilities are

.. For a card that requires no power connector that little thing's a beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom