sli mobo with 45nm support

Status
Not open for further replies.
never had a ati card. dont plan to ether. but in another year nvidia will have something nice out( i hope) and i will get something like that. until then i need a mobo and cpu.

Ok i give up. call me a fan boy if you want. but at least i acknowledge that the 4850 /70 is faster than my card and may be the best bang for the buck right now. but will that make me buy a 4850? No. and yes i know that nvidia is being retarded with their naming scheme but i think we will survive. also naet year this time nvidia and ati will have a card for around the same price that will blow my card and the 4870 out of the water.

Ok i give up. call me a fan boy if you want. but at least i acknowledge that the 4850 /70 is faster than my card and may be the best bang for the buck right now. but will that make me buy a 4850? No. and yes i know that nvidia is being retarded with their naming scheme but i think we will survive. also naet year this time nvidia and ati will have a card for around the same price that will blow my card and the 4870 out of the water.

Its a freaking graphics card.. :p

Why does it freaking matter which manufacturing plant it comes from? Is it the color of the sign on the front of the building that excites you? Do you just have a hatred for the color red because you are partially color-blind and can't see red like everyone else? Did someone strap you to a chair and make you stair at a red wall?

Both companies are companies, they both want the same thing.. money. And both have very similar marketing schemes. Both make the exact same product and one is hardly ever on top for more than a few months before the other strikes back.

Once you buy the thing you put it in your computer.. and that's it!! You will hardly ever see it again and all that matters is the FPS you get in a game, who cares what color it comes in. (besides a fanboy of course)

well nvidia was on top for over a year, and has just lost its title. you have to consider warranty and customer support, and alot of ati card vendors lack in those departments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom