laptop probelm with charger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amr zaki13

Beta member
this never happned before.

i was on my laptop as useal and it stared to make a buzzing sound, i took the charger out and it stopped.
i put it back in and it made the buzzing sound, i left it for a while and put it back in and it was ok but after a hwile it just make this buzzing sound so i have to take it out. on some occasions it forced to shutdown my laptop.

but anyway. my laptop is fine its just when i charge it it sometme buzzes and i need to wiggle it into a certain position to make it stop.

sometime it works fine and the battery percantage goes up but it always doesnt go up no more.

do i need a new charger because i have not got enough to get a new one, i am just a student after all.

compaq evo n620c

no it isent in warrenty, my friend said he had it with his and het bought a new charger and it was fine, but i aint sure.

Could be that your power cord is broken somewhere and that buzzing you here are the wires rubbing against each other sparking. Inspect the cord and make sure it isn't torn, folded, or otherwise ****ed up anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom