Case choosing with a twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

nukeman8

Baseband Member
I really cant make my mind up over a case i was going with an antec 900 but it has drawbacks that put me off.
Im either after a site that that shows cases by features ie i tell the site what im after in a case and it will show me all available options
Or i post what im after here and you lovely bunch can hopefully point me out a case that can satisfy all my needs :p

tooless design: would be good if a case had this as it would save me alot of hassle when im swapping in and out parts.

water cooling preparation: ie pre drilled tubing holes etc also room in the case to include a water cooling kit, something i want in a case as i dont wanna drill and cut and mess a new case about to have water cooling.

Space: Would like a big case with plently of room mainly for the water cooling reason and for the expansion reasons.

no door: apparently its like Marmite while i love marmite i hate front doors on cases, if a case has this i wont be interested unless it includes everything else im after.

removable mobo tray: While i can see this being handy im hardly going to be gutted if a case doesnt have it.

led control: something handy i saw on 1 case which i can no longer find, as with the removable mobo tray nice but not needed.

looks: be nice if it looks good, prefer black cases with side windows.

price: would be good if the case cost less than my entire build lol

dust filters: something my current case lacks and i suffer from greatly and 1 of the main reasons why i got put off the antec 900 lack of dust filters.

Now that i made your eyes bleed from the block of text i hope someone has a case in mind that i havent come across yet.
Been thro loads of case reviews and while everyone has a few nice features i like, none of them get most of the features i want.

thanks for any replies and hope i dont come across as being lazy, just killed my eyes reading thro reviews all day :rolleyes:

rather not trade my little un for a case as tempting as it sounds lol
any particular lian li?

Sorry gotta agree with Ventriac mountainmod not my sort of case.
the lian li is on the costly side but what do i expect what i ask for everything heh should of mentioned im from the UK,
Dont suppose theirs a case in the £100 ($200) region that would suit my needs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom