400$ upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
well im a litle lost on what i want to do. im getting my last pay from working this summer and its a 444$ paycheck, now futureshop actually has decent prices lately and im debatin with myself if i should upgrade gpu or not, is there many gpu's out there i will notice a diference with? or is there another point in my pc i should invest money in, im trying to make this thing last as long as it can. i could do water cooling to.
im also a litle bumed my xfx 8800gts g92 has shot up to over 350$, which is retarded.

ive got these prices.
Future Shop: Computer Add-Ons: Sound & Video: EVGA GeForce GTX 260 Superclocked+ Video Card get one of these wicked price for a 260.

or sli these.Future Shop: Computer Add-Ons: Sound & Video: EVGA GeForce 9800GTX+ 512MB PCI-E Video Card 9800gtx+

to ge ta second 8800gts it would cost me as mych to sli two 9800gtx+ NCIX.com - Buy XFX GeForce 8800GTS XXX 678MHZ 512MB 1.972GHZ DDR3 PCI-E Dual DVI-I HDCP HDTV Out Retail Video Card - PVT88GYDD4 In Canada.

out of those three i'de definantley go with a GTX 260 if not then a 9800gtx+. i hate it when my parents get like that where they wont let my spend time on my computer or if i want to spend all of my money on pc parts. i think they get mad cause i know more about computers then they do.

i was gonna sli my 8800gts but the price jumped up liek crazy i think il just go with the gtx260 decent price, and the 9800gtx+ sli is a litle over spending.

So don't use your dad's credit card? Go to a bank, buy a prepaid visa card, and buy it from newegg, 400$ oh my lanta that is expensive for the 4870...Or even make a paypal account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom