Whats the cheapest 4870 ATM? (Is it this? $240)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
Visiontek 4870 512MB DDR5 750MHz 900244 ATi Radeon HD 4870 PCI-Express 2.0 X16 Video Card with CrossfireX, Dual DVI, HDTV, HDCP, DirectX 10.1: 900244 (Retail, Lifetime Warranty) (In Stock Now!)

The company seems reliable, and price, well I can't seem to find a cheap 4850 on stock, so I might just go with the 4870.

I had it on newegg cart, but they just took it out because of out of stock

Also, the cheapest 4850 (on stock!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heh, just got the newsletter too, If the promo code last till tommorrow ill prob get that.

Yeah I have a bunch of stuff in my cart, which I am going to buy, and I added them during logged on to my account, and I just re formatted and its all gone, it says I got 0 items in my cart. Is this normal ?

yes, anything like that, your passwords, favorites and things also, will have to be re-done.

EDIT* i have never written a more grammatically incorrect sentence in my life. ^^

yes, anything like that, your passwords, favorites and things also, will have to be re-done.

EDIT* i have never written a more grammatically incorrect sentence in my life. ^^

Hehe. The "and things also" truly describes what you were trying to say. It all makes sense now...

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom