Yorkie and wolfie support on p35?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.. maybe i lied... and 279 is cheap for a 9800gx2... how can i say no??? lol... i might grab a 8800gts though.. still not 100 percent on everything

i had a waterleak today... and there was a puddle underneath my mobo while it was laying down on its box.. i dunno how it developed.. ididnt even see it... i don't know if someone spilt it or what..

but i came home after eatting to boot it up cuz i was on a food break... and no boot..

i lift up the mobo and find that big puddle and i freak..

the mobo turns on... but constantly restarts 3 sec after pushing power.. and goes through an endless cycle of restarts... man i'm so sad :(

i'm going to reattempt to get it to work in the morning..

aww man sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can get it working again! Make sure it's entirely dry before trying to switch it on again.

i think it happened when i was pouring the water in... i didnt realize that it had dripped down onto the side of the tubes.. then down on the to mobo box it was on... it was still able to turn on... so i am gonna guess there is still hope for it...

i'm actually gonna give that a try right now... because if i can get it working.... i'm buying a qx6850 for it.. lol

cause someone is selling it for 700 i think ;p and he loves them apparantly, i think he loves upgrading, **** buy the qx6850 and then sell it 1 week later xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom