Case polling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanzerKammander

TeH ViZarD
might i suggest you take a look at some of silverstone's cases? mainly the TJ07 and the TJ09/10 (they're the same thing mostly) I would have never imagined spending over 100 on a case, but working with a nice quality aluminum case, i can see why they're priced so high...

out of those, i would pick either the stacker or the lian li, usually lian li aren't flashy, i prefer plain looking cases such as my TJ10 -_^

Will do. I really like that TJ 07, its pretty much what im looking for. I have a few days left til ordering, so I'll think it over.

I currently have a Lian Li PC-65B with side window. Its not flashy, but it sure does keep it cool. However, with three hdd, two opticals, and now a quad core etc, its becoming a bit much to stuff inside a mid tower.

Nah, Im just lazy. It really purturbs me though that Lian Li would do something like that, they are always about simplistic beuaty, and that case is, except for that full tower. I like this silverstone, it came today, its atleast the quality of the Lian Li.

Personally I just love LED lights.. they look awesome.

I have all these with Blue LEDs:
Saitek Eclipse II
Logitech G9
Xclio A380Plus Case (5 fans with Blue LEDs, plus the ones that come w/ the case)
USB Hub w/ blue led lights
Saitek Joystick

Lights up my entire house :D

i stay away from coolermaster, not a fan. that lian li seems to be aimed at gamers, looks like a antec 900 type, thats my guess why it has blue case fans. yeah the tj07 is great, ive always loved that case, but i would probably never spend over 200 on anycase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom