Yorkie and wolfie support on p35?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
just curious... is there any wolfie and yorkie support on p35 mobo's???

and if so... can anyone find any benchies for me... i would check myself, but i'm at work, and lots of review sites don't wanna work here...

but anywho... i'm buying a p35 soon enough and i'm just curiuos if i can shove a 45nm on that thing

P35's were built for the Yorky's and the Wolfy's for the right of Intel to say.. we already support future processors

okay, thats good to know... i'll be on a abit ip35 pro for a bit... and i'm gonna be in the cpu field soon... thinking of the q9550

So will you be selling it for like $50 when you're bored of it :p

Xtremesystem's right?

yup!!!! lol, picking it up locally so he's giving me a discount

and i havent bought anything for a wihle.. soooo i need peoples to give me suggestions :)

what kind of ram should i be looking at... i'm finally going to decide to step to the 4gb kits... as i am starting up at graphic designing at home again for some extra cash... and 400dpi posters eat up memory!!!!

anywho... someone recommend me a good kit... and of course i'll be overclocking :p you all know me by now!!!!

and as for a cpu.... i'm looking at e8400, e8500, q6700 (yes again...), and q94/9550

still very indecisive about those.... i'm not really worried about 3d things quiet yet.... as i've sold my gtx280 already!! YES.. I KNOW... I JUST GOT IT... lol.. i have no time for games now a days.... my lifes getting busy again.. womp womp...

but luckily i got 438 dollars for it :)

That was my first intel board. One of the best p35 boards made. 500+ is feasible. Only a few p35's can do that. I also flashed it to XE bios as long as you have 1.2 revision I believe. Biggest benefit is you get more ram divders which was a big con on the ip35 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom