good news for you intel people

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm...i may look into an intel system now...i have been thanking of using my comp for recording as well as gaming...

WOOHOOO. $417 for a 3.6ghz. this is also good news for you AMD people. AMD will problably counter this reduction in price, by reducing their own prices.

the customer always wins.

xotix said:
WOOHOOO. $417 for a 3.6ghz. this is also good news for you AMD people. AMD will problably counter this reduction in price, by reducing their own prices.

the customer always wins.

there is already rumors that the fx-55 and athlon 64 4000+ may come early . . . and that the price reduction for the fx-53 and athlon 64 3800+ will come then

Nice to hear they dropped their prices:) Still gonna be April 05 atleast till I make the switch to Prescott and LGA775:D

And if wanna you you fan boy freaks says that Intel sucks and AMD rocks I will hunt you down:p ;) I recognise AMD is better, but I don't like the design of the leading AMD boards:p They ain't pretty like the P4's and they don't have cool chipset names like 925XE:D :)

its funny cause a guy on another forums said

'Intel rocks cause its name is better, they got cool feature names like 'Hyper-Threading' and a WAY better retail box'

.....sure you aren't the same person? I'm sorry but I dont buy a PC based on a COOL CHIPSET NAMES!! and pretty motherboards. My red MSI board with my AMD chip is very pretty to me =) better than biege or green boards as a change of pace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom