about that time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they come out like once a week.

Keep an eye on slickdeals.net, this is where i find most of these deals. The HD4870 Powercolor was only $230 after rebate/coupon code, and then you also have Cashback from live.com

The Sapphire 4850 w/ aftermarket cooler is $150 AR

why not? im not being sarcastic (for once lol), but i am just curious as to your opinion.
the 4870s are a little out of the price range of what i can get away with spending (from my wifey, the ever-watchful bookeeper hah).
4850's are pretty dominating (bang for buck wise) in crossfire, aren't they?
plus, i dont know if my 550vx can push 2 4870's. im sure it could do 2 4850's, tho.

Well my thoughts are the 4870 in crossfire starts to scale better at the higher resolutions, like 1920x1200. I don't know how high your monitor goes. But if you like high resolutions the benchmarks i looked at comparing the 4850 and 4870 both in single and crossfire showed that the 4870 crossfire begins to pull farther away the higher the resolution.

1920 x 1200 max on mine, and thats what i run all the time. you have benchmark links, lol im lazy...if you have them bookmarked that'd be great.

Newegg also has the Powercolor HD 4870 512MB PCI-Express Video Card for $275 - $30 Rebate - $20 Code EMCAKAKAF = $225 with free shipping.

Starts midnight tonight ^^

credit to slickdeals, use cashback a few more bucks back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom