Nexus fan filter on Arctic Cooling PWM fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fikusas

Banned
Hi :)

I did some research on this topic and found nothing. Can U guys help me?

If Nexus fan filter:

Nexus Fan Filters for clean and quiet fans. Easy to remove and easy to clean.

will fit on the Arctic cooling PWM fan? :confused:

Arctic Cooling

Moreover, these Arctic cooling fans are so wide (38.5mm!). I don't think couple of 80mm these fans will fit in my case front. There are only 32mm interstice betwen front panel and HDD stall.
My case:

Pics.lt - nemokamas nuotraukų ir paveikslėlių talpinimas!

i think those fans were specially made for the cooler it shows them on so i dont think they will work on just a regular space, also why do u want pwm fans, there is only 1 pwm hook up on you motherboard, just get regular fans.

also i think the only reason there 38.5mm wide is cuz they sit above the hook up a lil bit, u can see in this pic:
arcticfan8L_03_250.jpg

it looks like the fan itself is 25mm wide like all the rest of them but the base and cage make it 38.5

edit: Cooljag Everflow 80mm x 32mm Fan - 56.66 CFM (F128038BU) - FrozenCPU.com

Vantec Tornado 80mm High Output - FrozenCPU.com - very loud

Delta 80x38mm PFB0812UHE Ultra High Speed - Sleeved Products Model: PFB0812UHE [PFB0812UHE] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

Pabst 8312GHL 80 x 32mm Premium Silent Fan - Sleeved Products Model: 8312GHL [8312GHL] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

I think I get one and place it to the rear of the case, 'cause there a whole 6cm :) D*mn the fans fot the front :)

p.s. Actually there are 2 PWM on my motherboard :)

This cooler are designed to blow air from outside to case:

AC12PWM-monterad.jpg

So I have mount it outside the case to blow air from case?:confused:

This cooler are designed to blow air from outside to case:

AC12PWM-monterad.jpg

So I have mount it outside the case to blow air from case?:confused:

acually the way u have it in that pic it looks like its pushin out, towards the bracket

and that cooler still might require a pwm fan connecter

I don't wanna risk. For me it looks it blows air to the case :rolleyes:

you are correct, it is blowing into the case. if it works the way every other fan i have ever used does. the side you can see only the blades is the side air is pulled from. the side you can see the supports in front of the blades is the side air is pushed to. it should blow out though. that is the rear exhaust of your case. it should blow out.
you just have to reverse the fan in that little plastic bracket that it clips into. but that looks like it wont work. get a regular fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom